140 g of flour
60 g strength
1/2 TL soda
1/2 Tl baking powder
1/2 Tl salt
300 g of vegan dark chocolate | roughly hacked
120 g of vegetable oil or molten coconut fat | cooled
50 ml of water
90 g of brown sugar
90 g sugar
1 Tl vanilla extract
1. Mix the flour, starch, soda, baking powder, salt and chopped chocolate in a bowl.
2. With a food processor or a hand mixer beat the vegetable oil and both sugar varieties for a few minutes. Add water and vanilla extract and stir. Reduce speed and add the flour chocolate mixture into three stages. Mix only as long (5 to 10 seconds) until the dough comes together. Cover the bowl and put in the fridge for at least one to two hours - the dough can be better processed when it is cold and more relaxed.
3. Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Lay the baking tray with baking paper.
4. Place with a tablespoon, an ice globe portion or hand with the same large dough balls on the baking tray. Bake until they are golden - depending on the size of the cookies, it takes about 11 to 13 minutes.
5. Place the baking tray with the cookies for cooling for 10 minutes on a metal grid.