Chocolate Lava Kuchlein
For 6 kitchen
2 tablespoons of butter to engage the bakeware
3 tbsp sugar or cocoa (unsweetened) to dust the bakeware
200g dark chocolate | roughly hacked
2 egg yolks
50 g sugar
2 Tl vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 tbsp flour or maron flour | sifted
1 tbsp cocoa | unsweetened and sieved
1. Oven to 210 ° C. Preheat. Six little bakeware á 8cm ∅
Insert and sprinkle with sugar easily.
2. Melt butter in the small saucepan. So blad is melted, from the
Take the heat and add the chocolate. With the rest heat the
Melt chocolate. In a small bowl of flour and cocoa
3. With a food processor, handrail.t or whisk eggs and
Push egg yolk with the sugar and salt for a few minutes until the crowd
Dick and bright. Stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Stir the molten chocolate and butter until smooth and the egg mass
Fillion followed by the flour and cocoa.
5. Distribute evenly into the bakeware and bake for 8 to 9 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, the kitchen is waiting directly for a minute
a dessert plate. With whipped cream, vanilla ice or pure